Taskbar thumbnail live preview is a feature on Windows 7 Operating System that will show the thumbnail preview of all current opened windows on your desktop.
This tutorial will show you how to minimize/decrease the animation delay or hover delay of the thumbnails when showing up. Follow these steps:
- Click Start Button, type in “regedit” and hit Enter.
- On Registry Editor page, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced.
- Right click on Advanced and select New DWORD and type the name new value with “ThumbnailLivePreviewHoverTime“.
- Right click on ThumbnailLivePreviewHoverTime and select Modify.
- Choose Decimal Base and enter in your new number in milliseconds. Use 200 for 0.2 seconds or used another speed you need.
- Click OK and restart your PC.