To facilitate detection of damage or error on canon pixma printer, you can find out the meaning of the blink code. IT will be very useful for resolp error or trouble . Canon pixma IP1200, IP1300, IP1600, IP1700, iP1880, iP1980, there are two lights that blink code that is used as a green light and orange. The following error codes from the printer blink canon pixma IP1200, IP1300, IP1600, IP1700, iP1880, iP1980:
- 14 time / 15 orange 1 time green time: the black cartridge is damaged (Replace black cartridge with new one)
- 8 times 1 time green orange: ink tank full. Your printer needs to be reset with software general tool resetter.
- 1 times green 7 times orange: Color Cartridge damaged or connector dirty
- 5 time orange 1 timegreen: Color Cartridge / Black damaged.
- 4 time orange 1time green: Printer absorber full (Waste Ink Pad Full). need to reset.
- Green 1time Orange 3 time: There is damage in the mechanical printer.
- 7 orange flashes alternately green time or 1 time green, orange 1time, 1time green, orange 1 time, 1 time green …. : Waste Ink Pad Full / Ink Absorber full.