In this tutorial, we will learn with Photoshop. And theme is make a shadow object.It is important when we move an object from one image to another image, and how to make more natural. There are steps:
1. Open the Photoshop and click : File/Open/ and select the image which want to edit. In this tutorial, use 2 images :
2. Selection object (Robert Pattinson), use the pen tool for selecting or by using selection techniques PATHS and CHANNELS
3. Move object which selected with move tool to other object/image (The Park Mekarsari Cileungsi), and this is result:
4. Use transform by clicking CTRL + T to make smaller image. Adjust the lighting level by pressing CTRL + L to make more natural image.
5. We start shadow in here, Duplicate Layer 1 by Pressing CTRL + J, and we will have a Layer 1 copy. And then do transform with same methode (4).
6. After transform shadow completed, next step give a black color by click Layer/Layer Style/Color Overlay …select color black, then OK.
7. Decrease the “opacity”, in this example make to 55%, Fill 0%
8. The final step, use “move tool” to move the shadow.Make nice to our onbject foot. Or we also can erase for more perfect preview by “Eraser Tool”. Check the results:
adapted from : www.ilmugrafis.com