Macromedia Flash MX is good animation software wiith many functional tools. Now we will make a simple animation with keyframe. It’s for newbie on design graphic and for basic level.
- Open Macromedia Flash MX and click “New Flash Document”
- Make “Stage”size beside from project (look at picture 1). This is how to do it: click “size” on properties, and input size which you want (for example 300 px X 200px) and press OK button.
- Press R button on keyboard and box picture on Stage (see at picture 2) and choose color with press V button on keyboard and choose box color (number 2), for example use dark blue color with hexadecimal value #000066.
- Make text on stage with press T on keyboard and write a text (for example F) see at picture 3.
- Look at Timeline panel and press F5 on keyboard. This frame for manage plot of animaton with 5 pression. And then press F6, result will show if there add font/text on stage. Look at (picture 4 and 5)
- For 4 and 5 step, add font/text until make text “FLASH” see at picture 6
- Finish, now see the result with press CTRL + Enter button. See at picture 7
Simple Tutorial With Macromedia Flash MX Source : www.ilmugrafis.com